We would love to accept great content for our website. Below you will find a few guidelines that you should give a read before submitting your guest post to us.
Our Article Guidelines
To help the content on our site remain top-notch we have a few guidelines and rules before we begin the review process for an article post.
Article Topics we Accept
Here at Womix Digital, we operate in the digital marketing space with specialities in SEO. This is why we only accept articles within our niche. Here are a few article topics we would accept:
- Digital marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Content marketing
- Web design
- UX design
- Social media marketing
- Online reputation Management
- Digital PR
We only accept top quality content. We check for spelling, grammatical and sentence structure for quality. If this doesn’t weigh up, there is a good chance we won’t accept your article.
Please also ensure that your writing is well researched. We want to provide only unbiased and factual information.
We see a lot of guest posts with very generic and “done-to-death” topics. These would include titles such as:
- What is SEO?
- How to get more followers on Instagram?
- How to make a website? These topics are very unlikely to rank and generate meaningful traffic. It will be obvious you are only doing it for the link! Please think of new and novel article topics. Keyword research will help you to find low competition, high volume topics.
We also thoroughly check articles for plagiarism. If you article is plagiarised, we won’t accept it and are unlikely to work with you again.
- Short and snappy paragraphs that get straight to the point.
- Great data to back up your article’s sentiment.
- Descriptive and optimised title tags.
- A descriptive image or two
- AP Stylebook guidelines for writing.
We reserve the right to change or alter your article to how we see fit. We will of course contact you with these changes, but there no guarantees!
If you are okay with the guidelines listed above, feel free to send us topic ideas before you send your article or you can send a completed article for us to review.
Email: hello @ womix.digital or Visit Our Contact Page