💬 Native Speakers.All our writers are native level speaking. This means your articles will always be of the highest quality for your readers.
🔍 Optimised For Search.Our articles are optimised for search in order to increase the chances of new potential customers discovering your website.
🧠 Experts for your Niche.Our writers will conduct in depth research around the topic of your article. We have writers that are experts in your field.
Why use us for Your Article Writing?
Article writing is one of the most time consuming tasks for your team. A 1000-word article can take a team member over a whole working day to complete a well researched and engaging article.
Using us can save your business time and money. We will ensure the highest quality of work is completed for your website while costing you low prices.
We have a global team of specialised writers who aim to get your content right the first time. Our writers have expertise and experience in your specific sector to ensure your articles are written with knowledge of the subject.
Native level article writers
Google and consumers alike can tell if a piece of text content is good quality or not. If you are aiming to capture a lot of readers organically, it is imperative that your articles are easily readable by both Google search bots and organic readers.
Our focus on readability means that we only contract native level writers to ensure your articles are readable by everyone.
Our Approach to Article Writing
-We know that for an article to have an impact it needs to be optimised in specific ways. Writing an article without preparation can render your efforts useless.
Articles to drive organic traffic must contain researched keywords while matching user intent.Our approach focused on maximising answering user queries so we can drive the most amount of traffic and social links to your page. This includes:
- Creating article ideas that fit with the client’s website.
- Utilising keyword research to find out which ideas will drive the most traffic.
- Working with experts within a specific field so we can get informational content right.
- Interlinking article posts to important service pages using exact match anchor text.
- “Linkbait” articles that can drive a large amount of high quality backlinks – increasing the entire ranking power of your website.
- Avoiding thin content so search engines will see value in your content (Word count of pages is important for ranking on Google).
SEO Article Writing Service
Here at Womix Digital we are SEO experts. This, of course, feeds into our article writing services.
We make sure each article has a purpose by including high quality, converting keywords that will drive new and relevant search users to your website.
Why does your website need content?
Content on your site is crucial in order to rank on search engine results pages and to drive new customers to your site.
With over 85,000 searches on Google per day there is a huge audience ready to be captured. Writing informational articles that answers searchers’ queries is looked upon favourably by Google.
Having a wealth of useful content on your site can help your domain gain many useful referring links from high traffic pages as well as attracting new customers from search engine result pages.
Articles can also help improve the PR of your company, spreading the message of your company’s goals.
What can our articles be used for?
Articles and text-based content are critical for digital marketing. Here is a small list of the possible uses for articles:
- Blog posts – interlinked and optimised supporting content on your business website’s blog is necessary to increase the ranks of your service pages while simultaneously bringing new traffic to your site.
- Guest post content – high quality relevant backlinks are still a top factor to rank your site high in search engine results pages. Utilising great guest post articles can give your site a ranking boost!
- Case studies – case study articles are a great way to show potential clients what great work your company has achieved. Great articles demonstrating can help you secure sales!
- Supporting customers – some services require a lot of support for customers. Customer support articles can save your business time and money by answering simple questions for your customers.