Here at Womix Digital, one of our main concerns is the privacy of users who visit our site (https://womix.digital). This page contains information about the sort of data we collect and the ways in which we use said data.
Type of information we collect
We collect two types of information from users of our site.
The first type of information we collect is information that can be identifiable. This information would consist of the following:
When contacting us through our website, we might gather information you have provided. This information will include name, email address and any other contents contained within the message or subject of the message you send to us.
Any other personal information you are asked to provide on the site will be made clear to you at the point you provide it.
The second type of information we collect is defined as non-personal information. This information can include:
- Device type – make of brand of smartphone, tablet or PC.
- User browser or app – Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Broad locational information – country, region or city.
- Analytical data – page sweep time, pages per session, pages viewed etc.
We use your information you share with us to:
- contact you – information you provide through the “Contact” page (such as name and email) allows us to respond to any queries you have.
- better understand our audience and continually improve our website.
- analyse our users’ behaviours so we can provide a better user experience.